Wed, 09 Feb|
Solent Hotel & Spa
FEBRUARY 2022 - PREBOOK ONLY
Featuring Russell Hartnell-Parker, Fox and Sons Auctions Partner and TV star of Homes under the Hammer.
Time & Location
09 Feb 2022, 18:30
Solent Hotel & Spa, Whiteley, Fareham PO15 7JS, UK
About The Event
On Wednesday 9th February we return with a house favourite after many member requests...
We are very pleased to announce the return of a fantastic HPN guest speaker....
Mr Russell Hartnell-Parker, Fox and Sons Auctions Partner and TV star of Homes under the Hammer.
Russell has a great wealth of knowledge with over 25 years in the property business and is someone who is approachable and will cover all the current auction topics;
- How the market has changed and what has needed to change in the auction world post Covid.
- The variations and pitfalls of the Modern Method v Traditional,
- Russell will then open up the floor for questions.
Russell’s Specialties include:
- Property needing renovation
- Investment properties with AST or Life tenancies
- Land disposal with or without planning
- Defective/short lease properties
- Unusual property or clients needing to sell quickly!
So if you have an interest in buying at an auction or want to hear the highs and also the pitfalls, this months HPN is not to be missed!
On the night we will also have the HPN service providers, mortgages and all things finance, estate agency and Lettings and also insurance for you to get great advice from. We have Kim McGinley from VIBE Specialist Finance, Neil from NEXA Properties and Wes from Glowsure Insurance Brokers.
As per last month we are structuring our Network tables so attendees get to meet and hear from new property people. The feedback was positive, and it’s what we do best at HPN.
The bar will be open at 6.30 for an hour and the room doors will be open from 6.45, so you can get networking both before, during and after the meeting.